INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH
ORGANISATION [ISRO] RECRUITMENT 2021 – APPLY FOR JOBS IN ISRO
APPLY GOVT JOBS IN INDIA
ISRO Recruitment 2021
ISRO Recruitment 2020-21
Online applications are invited from meritorious candidates for the following
vacancies in Level 10 of Pay Matrix at constituent ISRO Centres (Group ‘A’
Gazetted posts) and in Autonomous Body (Semi-Conductor Laboratory, Chandigarh –
Group ‘A’ Non-Gazetted posts). Interested candidates need to read the below
official notification and if completing the eligibility can apply for ISRO
for ISRO Recruitment 2021 –
Name of the Organisation: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
Name of the Posts:
In ISRO Centres/
- Administrative Office – 04 Posts
- Accounts Officer – 04 Posts
- Purchase & Stores Officer – 09 Posts
Body under Dept of Space:
- Administrative Officer – 02 Posts
- Accounts Officer – 02 Posts
- Purchase & Stores Officer – 03 Posts
- Salary – ₹56,100/- p.m.
qualification and experience for ISRO Recruitment 2021 –
- MBA + 1-year experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Post Graduate + 3years experience (1 year in supervisory capacity)
- Graduate with 5years experience (2 years in supervisory capacity)
- Experience should be in the areas of Administration.
- ACA/FCA or AICWA/ FICWA or MBA + 1-year experience in supervisory
- M.Com. + 3years experience (1 year in supervisory capacity)
- B.Com./BBA/BBM with 5years experience (2 years in supervisory
- Experience should be in the areas of Finance and Accounts/Cost
Purchase & Stores Officer:
- MBA in Marketing or Materials Management + 1-year experience in
- Graduate + Post-Graduate Diploma in Materials Management [or any other
subject relating to Purchase & Stores activity] with 3years experience [1
year in a supervisory capacity in the relevant field].
- Post Graduate with 3years experience [1 year in a supervisory capacity
in the relevant field].
- Graduate with 5years experience [2 years in a supervisory capacity in
the relevant field].
- Experience should be in the areas of Purchase & Stores.
Age Limit for ISRO
Recruitment 2021 –
- 35 years as of 21.04.2021 (38 years for OBC candidates and 40 years
for ST candidates.
Application Fees for ISRO Recruitment 2021 –
- The Application Fee is ₹250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) for
- Candidates who apply to vacancies in both ISRO and SCL should submit
separate Applications along with separate Application Fee.
Important Dates: for ISRO Recruitment 2021 –
Opening date for online registration – 01.04.2021
Closing date for online registration – 21.04.2021
Last date for payment of a fee – 23.04.2021
How to Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2021 –
A candidate should apply for only ONE POST (i.e., Administrative
Officer OR Accounts Officer OR Purchase & Stores Officer).
The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO
website (www.isro.gov.in) between 01.04.2021 and 21.04.2021.
The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal
and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may apply duly following the
Note – If details of the post are not visible please select the Desktop ModeSite on your browser. Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts. Please subscribe to our Nijukti Khabar Odisha email subscription and join our official WhatsApp group, Telegram Group for the latest job updates and alerts. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Scientist / Engineer, ISRO Recruitment 2021 for Computer Science Engineers, ISRO
Exam 2021 Syllabus for CSE, www.isro.gov.in