OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT JUDGE, BOUDH RECRUITMENT 2021
APPLY GOVT JOBS IN ODISHA
Boudh recruitment 2021
District judge recruitment 2021
Applications in the prescribed format are invited for
filling up of 03 posts of Driver in the Scale of pay Rs.
19,900-63,200/- in the level -4 in the pay matrix as per O.R.S.P Rules,
2017 and other allowance admissible by the Government of Odisha from
time to time subject to the result of W.P (C) No. 1273/2014 pending before the
Hon’ble High Court of Orissa, Cuttack.
Last Date of Receipt
of Application: 10-05-2021
Name of the Organization:
Office of the District Judge,
- Name of the Post: Driver
- Total no of Posts: 03 Posts
Criteria for District judge recruitment 2021
- Be a citizen of India.
- Have attained the age of twenty-one years and must not
be above the age of thirty-two years as on 16.04.2021
- Be able to read, write and speak Odia.
- Passed Middle School examination with Odia as a
- A valid driving Licence for Light Motor Vehicle.
- Knowledge of motor mechanism.
- Experience of driving a motor car for at least three
- Every person appointed to the service by direct
recruitment shall be on probation for a period of two years and when appointed
on promotion shall be on probation of one year from the date of joining the
Examination for Boudh recruitment 2021
- The candidates are required to deposit fees of Rs.
100/- only in shape of Treasury Challan along with their application form.
- The SC and ST candidates are exempted from payment of
Documents to be submitted along with the Application:
- Self-attested copy of certificates showing required educational
- Two-character certificates from two Gazetted officers.
- Age certificate/ proof of age.
- Self-attested copy of the valid driving license for light motor vehicle and
experience of driving a motor car for at least three years.
- Copy of self-attested Caste Certificate (whenever required)
- Four recent passport size photo-graph.
- Two self-addressed envelopes affixing postage stamp of Rs. 30/- each.
- One declaration regarding marital status showing to have one spouse
living if married.
How to apply for
Boudh recruitment 2021
The candidates are required to submit their
applications in the prescribed format duly filled in by their own along with
required documents in the Office of the undersigned by 10.05.2021 either in person
during office hours on each working day or by registered post to “OFFICE OF
THE DISTRICT JUDGE, BOUDH”. Applications received in the office after the due date shall be summarily rejected.
Note – If details of the post are not visible please select the Desktop ModeSite on your browser. Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts. Please subscribe to our Nijukti Khabar Odisha email subscription and join our official WhatsApp group, Telegram Group for the latest job updates and alerts. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Nijukti Khabar Odisha publishing the job updates for all Odisha and India candidates with Government and private jobs on a daily basis, candidates can also get more details, District judge recruitment 2021, Ecourt.gov.in
recruitment 2021, Ecourt.gov.in online application, District judge, Boudh recruitment