DEFENCE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION (DRDO)
ADVERTISEMENT FOR ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES
APPLY GOVT JOBS IN INDIA
DRDO recruitment 2021
DRDO 2021 Notification
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates
for the recruitments of apprentices under Defence Research & Development
Organization (DRDO). Interested candidates can read the official
notification & apply online.
Under the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961, Terminal
Ballistics Research Laboratory invites applications for engagement of Apprenticeship
for one year of training.
Name of the
Defense Research & Development Organisation
for DRDO recruitment 2021 –
- Fitter – 14 Nos
- Mechanic – 06 Nos
- Turner – 04 Nos
- Carpenter – 03
- Electrician – 10
Mechanic – 09 Nos
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 03 Nos
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 07 Nos
- Computer & Peripherals Hardware Repair &
Maintenance Mechanic – 02 Nos
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) – 05
- Digital Photographer – 06 Nos
- Secretarial Assistant – 08 Nos
- Stenographer (Hindi) – 01 Nos
- Stenographer (English) – 01 Nos
Total no of Post: 79
Qualification for DRDO Recruitment 2021 –
- ITI Pass in respective trades from any recognized
university or institute.
Age Limit for DRDO
Recruitment 2021 –
- The age of the apprentice should not be less than 14 years
as on the closing date of application.
- For Fitter, Mechanic, Turner, Carpenter, Electrician, Electronics
Mechanic: Rs 8050/-
- For Welder (Gas & Electric), Computer &
Peripherals Hardware Repair & Maintenance Mechanic, Computer Operator and
Programming Assistant (COPA), Digital Photographer, Secretarial Assistant, Stenographer,
Stenographer (English): Rs 7700/-
- The selection board of TBRL shall go through the
applications and shortlist the candidates (as per the vacancies indicated
- Candidates shall be selected on a merit basis
(percentage of marks of qualifying examination). In the case of Tie, the marks of
the lower examination shall be considered as a tie-breaker.
commencement of Training:
- Will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through
How to apply for
DRDO Recruitment 2021 –
- Candidates are required to apply through the NAPS portal
i.e. apprenticeshipindia.org. All the required
documents/certificates should be uploaded to the portal.
- After applying at the above-mentioned portal, candidates
are required to send scanned copies of all the relevant documents/certificates
(10’h Certificate, ITI Certificate & Marksheet, Caste Certificate, ID
Proof, etc.) in a single PDF file through e-mail to [email protected]
- Application of candidates not submitting the scanned
documents through’ e-mail, shall be summarily rejected.
Important Dates for
DRDO Recruitment 2021 –
for the receipt of applications on 17/05/2021.
Applications received after the due dateline complete are
liable to be rejected.
Instructions for DRDO Recruitment 2021 –
- Candidates for Technician (ITI) Apprentice must have
registered their names at National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS)
portal i.e. apprenticeshipindia.org and
can apply through, the portal only.
- Candidates with post-graduation are not eligible to
- Suppression of facts by the applicants shall lead to
disqualification at any stage of the selection process.
- Verification of credentials shall be done and in case
of any deviation from or non-conformity with the desired qualification,
candidature of the candidate shall be summarily rejected.
- Selected candidates have to submit the “Medical
Fitness Certificate” at the time of joining.
- The apprentices shall not be provided any quarter
/hostel accommodation/ transport by this Establishment during the training
- Selected candidates are entitled to stipend as per
the provision of the Apprentice Act, 1961.
- The character & antecedents of the selected
candidates shall be verified.
- Director, TBRL reserves the right to increase/decrease
the number of vacancies for apprentices.
- The training of the Apprentice shall be terminated
without intimation following the unauthorized absence of the candidate to training
for a period of more than 5 days.
- No TA & DA shall be admissible for joining, if
- The selected candidates must execute a contract for a
period of one year of training as per provision of the Apprenticeship Act, 1961
and rules framed thereunder.
- Any canvassing or personal follow up with an intention
of inducing the process of selection of apprentice by and on behalf of any
candidate shall lead to immediate cancellation of candidature.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the TBRL
management shall be final.
Note – If details of the post are not visible please select the Desktop ModeSite on your browser. Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts. Please subscribe to our Nijukti Khabar Odisha email subscription and join our official WhatsApp group, Telegram Group for the latest job updates and alerts. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
DRDO recruitment 2021, DRDO 2021 Notification, www.drdo.gov.in recruitment, DRDO
recruitment apply online, DRDO recruitment eligibility, Apprentice vacancy of